KL Fashion Week

10:17

Alhamdulillah, this year got invitation KL Fashion Week 2019 (KLFW2019). Even though unofficial invitation but at least I get in to watch live runway moment for this year collection from our local designer. Yer la kan, siapa la I ni nak dapat ticket masuk KLFW. Dari last year dah aim nak dapat ticket pergi sana, selalu tengok dari tingkat atas Pavilion tu jer. Alhamdullilah this year baru berpeluang, sanggup amik halfday okay haha

By the way, I got the ticket from my friend (Ryzal) from Suffian Tugiman for his design Suffian Tugiman Creation. Ingatkan bila dapat tiket masuk KLFW tu, dapat seat free seating yang belakang tu, tapi iolz dapat 2nd row beb time tu. Rasa excited giler time tu.

This year 2019 theme, Ready to Wear. So nice the show and the collection also so relax, comfy and trendy. I wish next year dapat lagi tiket masuk sana. Mana tahu jadi model/photographer ke? Eh haha

Moment that I captured during the show for Collection Suffian Tugiman, Mells & Molly, Andy Sulaiman , Maslea and Andy Bandy.






This is highlight video for KLFW 2019. Enjoy watching and dont forget to subscribe my Youtube channel.


For your info, ticket nak masuk KLFW bukan beli yer, dia kena masuk with invitation. Mostly yang hadir, Artist/Celebrity, Stylist, Makeup Artist, Designer, Photographer, Videographer dan seangkatan nya. So rakyat marhaen macam I ni kena la ber-networking dengan orang2 yang potential get the invitation. :)


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook